Superior In Strength Cladding Laminate Sheets In Numerous Finishes & Colors Are Served By Us.
Price And Quantity
- 20 , , Number
- 399 INR/Number
- 150.00 - 399.00 INR/Number
- 1MM (Embossed Thickness 30mm) Millimeter (mm)
- 500mm x 500mm
- 1000 , , Number Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Carton Box
- All India
Kushagra India 3d wall panel is an exciting wall materialthat offers a dramatic alternative to traditional flat wall panels. Combine 3dwall panels with creative lighting and the results are spectacular. 3D wallpanels are ideal wall covering products that widely used in interior walldecoration. they are great solutions to ugly, stubborn problematic wall,ceiling or any surface that needs covering. Such as living room, bedroom,kitchen room, TV background, children gaming room decor, feature walls andceiling in house decoration; company logo wall, meeting room, lobby backdrop,reception desk front function room in office, restaurant, cafes, cinema andnight clubs decoration. Other than creating a stunning visual effect for wall,3d wall panels can also be crafted into furniture designs, such as cabinetdoors, bed headboard, bedroom wardrobe and kitchen cabinet. Kushagra India 3DWall Panels are also a best alternative for traditional PVC wall panel of 10feet in size which needed a professional to do job whereas our 3d wall tilesfor home are easily DIY in nature and can be installed very easily with no orlittle help required.
- Extremely Lasting
- Zero Maintenance
- Easy Cleaning
- Safe From Termites and Fungus
- Resistance To High Temperature
- Paint With Water Based Paint and Oil Based Paint by Spray Machine
- Let your panels acclimate for 48 hours.
- Clean your wall, make it dry and free from grease and dust.
- Cover your floor with a masking film or masking paper.
- Measure and make a mark for your starting point.
- Apply adhesive (Fevicol SR 505) for all 4 sides of the back of your panel.
- Apply 2 more vertical lines of adhesive where possible.
- Install and apply equal pressure by using your fingertips.
- Use a tile spacer to position each next panel.
- Remove the tile spacer when surrounded by panels.
- After each panel is installed clean the joints using strong panel towel.
- Spray or roll paint your wall (pay extra attention to the joints).
- After 24 hours apply a second layer of paint to your wall.